We feel your pain. Hiring a wedding entertainment company is tough work when everyone says that they’re the best.
- Do you have my date open?
- Have you done events at my ceremony and/or reception location before? If not, are you familiar with them?
- How long have you been a wedding DJ in the area?
- How many weddings have you done? How many do you do in an average weekend?
- What sets you apart from your competition?
- Are there any other services that you provide, such as lighting design, videography or photography?
- How far in advance do I need to secure your services?
- Can you provide me with 3–4 recent brides that I can contact for references?
- What are your rates?
- What happens if my wedding goes overtime? How are we charged?
Not every wedding DJ is created equal. Make sure your personalities mesh and that they truly understand your style and vision. If you need help choosing a wedding DJ, please give us a call.